Can I get help from the Wellbeing Service with domestic violence?

The Student Wellbeing Service would not ordinarily support students with domestic violence issues as it is a specialist’s area. We would signpost students to West Wales Domestic Abuse Service.

West Wales Domestic Abuse Service is a charity that provides comprehensive support services to all those experiencing or affected by domestic abuse.

Where can I find more information?

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: