How do I apply for Disabled Students Allowance as a Postgraduate Student?

If you are applying as a Postgraduate/PGCE student to Aberystwyth University, please be aware that you will need to reapply for Disabled Students’ Allowance from your funding body using the longer form:

Points to remember:

  • Apply using the longer form for the correct academic year
  • Section 5 of the DSA long form will need to be stamped and signed by the Accessibility Team
  • Apply each academic year
  • Don’t send evidence if continuing directly from undergraduate to postgraduate study – it will still be on file with your funding body
  • Send evidence if several years have elapsed between undergraduate and postgraduate study
Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: