I have been in contact with someone who has Meningitis / TB / Hepatitis. What should I do?

If you have concerns about your health, please contact your GP or the NHS Direct Wales site. (Where can I find that?)
Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk