How do I add Office Hours to my Online Staff Profile?
Staff in academic departments can add Office Hours (sometimes known as 'student contact time') to their Online Staff profile.
NB. Office Hours are not intended to show the contracted hours of a member of staff
- Visit myhr.aber.ac.uk and log on
- Select the Online Staff Profiles tile
- When you first log on you will see the ’My Profile’ page where you can edit your Online Staff Profile (How do I do that?).
- To add or change Office Hours select the 'My Office Hours' link from the menu on the left.
- The 'Office Hours' page is laid out in a table. If you never added Office Hours before you will only see the table headings.
- To add a new time-slot work in the first empty row of the table:
- Under the table heading for 'Day' select a day for your time-slot using the drop-down list
- Under the table heading 'Start Time' select a time for the start of your time-slot using the drop-down list (using the 24 hour format)
- Under the table heading 'End Time' select a time for the end of your time-slot using the drop-down list (using the 24 hour format)
- You can add multiple time-slots by repeating the three steps above on another row
- Press the ‘Apply Changes’ button at the bottom of the page
- Changes may take between 20 & 90 minutes to appear on your profile