How do I download Turnitin assignment submissions?
The University Senate requires academic staff to receive, grade and return feedback via Turnitin for all text-based English-medium assignments.
Although Faq 231 notes how assignments may be marked through Turnitin, they may also be downloaded for marking purposes.
To download the Turnitin submissions for an assignment go to the module in Blackboard and click on the:
- Control Panel
- Course Tools
- Turnitin Assignments
- the Assignment in question
- the box next to Author to select all assignments
- Download on the top right-hand side
- Original File as PDF
A ZIP file containing the files appears in the Messages area at the top right of the screen. Note: This may take a few minutes.
When the file is made available, click on:
- the message
- the download link to download the zip file containing the assignments.
- the Zip file, and select Open
- Select all of the files in the Zip file and click Extract
- Select a folder to extract the files to
- Go into the folder you have extracted the files to
- Either, select all of the files, or a file at a time and select Print.
- Go the printer and print the files out.
Grades and Feedback should then returned through Turnitin.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com