How do I submit a Blackboard Assignment? (Student)
Find out if your assignment is going to be submitted through Blackboard Assignment or Turnitin. How do I do that?
To submit via Turnitin please see: How do I do that?
To submit a Blackboard assignment:
- Click on the underlined title of the assignment e.g. Unit 1 assignment
- You do not need to add anything to Add Comments unless specifically asked to by your tutor
- Click on Browse My Computer to add a document
- Browse to the location where you assignment is saved and click Open
- This will add the assignment to this area ready for submission. If you have 2 or more documents to add, click Browse My Computer again
Note: If you have more than one file you must attach all of them before pressing Submit . Once you have pressed Submit you will not be able to add any more files.
You are advised not to use the Save as Draft option. Once a file has been added and Save as Draft pressed, you will not be able to delete the file. The only solution in this case is to ask you tutor to clear the attempt and start again.
- Once all the files have been added press Submit.
- You will then see a page telling you your assignment has been submitted:
- Press OK and you will be returned to the main Assignments section.
- You can logout of Blackboard using the Logout button at the top of the page.
- If the tutor has given you a mark and/or feedback through Blackboard, you will be able to access it from the submission receipt page. Simply click on the same link you used to submit the assignment.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com