How do I use PowerPoint Presenter Mode in Teaching Rooms?
You can use Presenter Mode to show your PowerPoint slides to students, and see the speaker’s notes yourself on from the teaching room machine.
- Edward Llwyd 3.34
- IBERS 0.30
- IBERS 0.31
- IBERS, 0.32
- Hugh Owen Language Labs (BA8 and BA9)
- Hugh Owen C22 (permanently in presenter mode with two monitors)
- All teaching rooms in Penbryn 5.
When you go into the PC it will default to screen mirroring. This means that the display on the monitor will be the same as the display on the projector screen. If you want to use PowerPoint Presenter Mode (speaker notes on the monitor and slides on the screen):
- Click on Extend Display on the desktop
- To record the slides but not the notes, set up Panopto to capture Second Screen and not the Main Screen.
- You can move windows from your main screen (monitor) to the Second Screen (screen) by dragging it to the left-hand side of the monitor
- To go back to normal, click on Mirror Display
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org