Where can I apply for a refund of my Aber Card credit?

  • Final year students are able to request a refund of any outstanding Aber Card credit.
  • You can check your balance to see if you have any outstanding credit by logging in to My Aber Card
  • If you have completed your studies, you can request a refund via https://studentadmin.aber.ac.uk/
  • You will only be able to login to this page if you have credit to be refunded.
Contact for this page:
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: is@aber.ac.uk