How do I view a Panopto lecture recording?
Most of the lectures that have been recorded can be viewed via the relevant module on Blackboard:
- Log into Blackboard using your AU username and password.
- Go to the relevant Blackboard module listed under My Modules.
- Click on the section which includes the recordings (e.g. Content). Your tutor will be able to tell you where the recording is.
- Click on the link to the lecture you would like to see. A Panopto icon appears next to each recording:
- The recording will open in a new window.
- If you are prompted for your username and password, use the dropdown menu to select Sign in with Blackboard.
- Depending on the set-up of your module, you may also be able to view all available lecture recordings for that module by going to Tools in the course menu and clicking on Panopto Content.
The software to view recordings has been installed on all public service computers. If you would like to view recordings on your personal computer, you need to install Silverlight software. You can download Silverlight from Microsoft’s website: http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/ .
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com