How do I link to a Panopto recording in Blackboard? (Staff)
To link to a Panopto recording in a content area of a Blackboard module:
- Log into Blackboard and go to the module you want to add a recording to.
- Go to the content area in Blackboard you want to add the recording to and make sure that Edit Mode is ON.
- Click on the Tools menu at the top of the content area, and select Panopto Video Link.
- From the folder list, select the module/folder that your recording is stored in. You can only see folders that contain content accessible by students on this module.
- Once you have selected a folder select one of the recordings from the drop down list.
- Add a title and description as necessary.
- Press Submit and OK and the link will be added to the content area.
Note: All of the Panopto recordings for a module for an academic year may also be directly linked to, How do I do that?
To share a Panopto recording with another module in Blackboard see: How do I share a Panopto recording with another module in Blackboard?
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org