How do I embed content from LinkedIn Learning in my Blackboard Learn Ultra module? (Staff)
From 27 September 2023, staff will be able to embed content (courses, videos and learning paths) from LinkedIn Learning into their Blackboard Learn Ultra modules.
Advantages of embedding LinkedIn Learning content in your Blackboard modules:
- Embedding content will save you time as it will automatically pull through the content title and description.
- You won’t have to copy an URL from your browser as you can search for LinkedIn Learning content directly in Blackboard.
- Students will be automatically directed to the appropriate Aberystwyth University version of LinkedIn Learning and they will be automatically taken to the embedded content.
To embed LinkedIn Learning content in your Blackboard module:
- Navigate to the location in your module where you wish to embed the content
- Select the Add (+) symbol and then select Additional Tools
- The Additional Tools page will launch, allowing you to select LinkedIn Learning
- Use the search bar to find the content you wish to include
- Click the Add button next to each item you wish to include (you can select more than one)
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page
- The content will then appear as a new item in your Blackboard module.
- You can edit the title and description of the item by clicking on the three dots and selecting Edit.
For any queries relating to embedding LinkedIn Learning content in Blackboard, please contact the Digital Skills Team (email@example.com).
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org