How do I create a link to a section in an Aspire reading list?
You may wish to create a link to a specific section in your Aspire reading list from other learning materials e.g. in Blackboard.
In Blackboard visit the Course Content page for the Module you wish to work on.
- In Course Content, click a + button
- In the menu displayed click Additional Tools
- Click Rhestr Darllen / Reading Lists
- Find the Suggested list results with the most recent time period and click the Select section button next to it.
- Click Embed section. You can Preview a list before adding it.
- Drag and drop the reading list link you have created so it is in the correct position.
If the correct list is not displaying in the Suggested lists make sure it has been created by following the Lib Guide. If the list has been created and it is still not showing please refer to the FAQ.
If you have any questions or would like a subject librarian appointment please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com