How do I create a Panopto Assignment for a module? (Staff)
Create a Video Assignment Submission link
- Follow the instructions for creating a standard Blackboard assignment.
- Use the Add Text option to add instructions for students.
We strongly recommend that you include the following information for students as part of your instructions:
“To submit your video, please see the following FAQ: How do I submit a video assignment? (Student)"
- When you have opened the assignment, click on the Insert Content icon – it’s the + image
- Click on Additional Tools
- Find and upload your video
- You must press the Submit button to complete your submission.
- You will receive an email receipt once you have correctly submitted – please save a copy of this receipt.
We also recommend that you set up a test submission so that students can practice before the final submission.
Marking Student Submissions
- Click on the submission link you created
- Click on the Submissions tab
- Click on one of the submissions
- You can play the video in the marking window
- Add your final mark and feedback on the right-hand side of the screen. Click on the arrow, or Plus button to open the Overall Feedback Panel.
- Once you have marked all submissions, select Post all marks to release marks and feedback.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com