How do I reserve a book that is out on loan?
It is only possible to reserve books and other items which are out on loan ( How can I tell? )
- Click the title of the item
- Click the Find & Request tab and click Request
- The due dates for each copy other information will be displayed. If multiple locations are shown, click on the plus ( + ) symbol to expand the information about an item at a location
- If if all the copies listed are out on loan, choose a copy and click Recall (under Request Options on the right)
The details of your request will be displayed.
- Select a Pickup Location
- Choose a Last interest date which is the final date that you are interested in reading this item
- Click Request
- A confirmation message will be displayed
- Click My Account then click Requests . The Status section tells you what position you are in the queue for a particular book.
You will receive an email once your item is ready for collection.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com