How do I request a postal loan from the library?
The postal loan service is available to staff, undergraduates, postgraduates and distance learning students who are unable to return to Aberystwyth due to COVID-19 (January 2021)
We will only post books where there is not a copy available electronically.
To request a postal loan:
- Log in to Primo - https://primo.aber.ac.uk
- Find the book you would like to borrow (How do I do that?)
- Click on Find & Request on the left hand side of the screen:
- Complete the Find and Request fields specifying Home Address as the pickup Location.
- In the comments field type the address you woud like to item posted to, including the post code You need to supply a phone number which Information Services will give to the courier to facilitate delivery.
- Click Request
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Hugh Owen Library as soon as the book has been posted to you.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com