How do I install Panopto onto my own computer? (Staff)
Panopto recording software is installed on teaching machines in all centrally-timetabled teaching rooms.
Staff may also install the software on their own desktop and laptops so that they may record material outside of standard lecture/seminar settings.
- To install Panopto on a University owned computer the Panopto installer can be downloaded from the Software Centre (Where can I find this?)
- To install Panopto on a personally owned computer the Panopto installer can be downloaded from the software download page.
- If prompted for the server address enter aberystwyth.cloud.panopto.eu
- Once this has been done, you should see Sign in with Blackboard.
- At least one Blackboard module will need to be provisioned before you can log into the Panopto recorder (How do I do that?)
For further help and support see How do I use Panopto for recording lectures?
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org