How do I arrange for students to view a DVD for the study of a module?
- Ensure that you have timetabled an in-person screening of the film in a teaching room for your students
- Add the DVD of the film to the Aspire reading list for the module it is required for
- Borrow / request the DVD in advance of the screening (How do I do that?) and return it after the screening so any student who has missed the screening can borrow it
There may also be a suitable recording of the film on Box of Broadcasts (BoB)* or on another copyright-cleared online source
If you find a suitable recording online
- add it to the Aspire reading list for the module (How do I do that?)
You can also embed recordings into Blackboard module content (How do I do that?)
* Please note that Box of Broadcasts is not available to students or staff based overseas.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com