How do I use Hugh Owen C22? (Staff)
To use the Hugh Owen C22
- Check that the computer screen is on. If it is off, press the button on the lower right-hand side of the screen to turn it on.
- Press the button on the bottom of the control panel on the right-hand side of the teaching station:
- English / Welsh
- Lecture Theatre Mode
- The option you want to project on the screen – Data PC, Doc Camera or Laptop
Press Esc to wake the teaching machine up
Log onto the computer as usual
To play audio, select:
- Audio Control on the control panel
Data Pc/Laptop and Unmute All
Note: The computer is located behind the teaching station in the unit under the document camera.The black up and down arrow button at the front of the teaching station may be used to adjust its height.
At the end of a lecture
- Log out of the computer
- Press Shut Down System on the control panel
- Shut Down
The telephone in the room connects automatically to the IS Workshop after 5 seconds. Wait to be connected and
explain you are in a teaching room and require assistance.
For more information see:
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org