How can I access library resources?
Our extensive collections of electronic journals, databases and ebooks are available to you 24/7 on and off campus:
- Go to https://primo.aber.ac.uk
- Sign in using the Sign in link at the top right hand of your screen:
- You are then authenticated to use AU subscribed electronic resources - you need to keep the browser window open. If you close it you will need to re-authenticate.
- For a small number of resources you may need to login to Primo VPN or use a seperate password. Please see our accessing e-resources from off-campus FAQ.
Click and collect service
- you are able visit the Hugh Owen Library
- the physical book you want is not already out on loan
You can can request it via our Click and Collect Service.
If a book you need is not available to you
If a book is not available to you online or via the click and collect service, please place a request via:
We will do our best to source an ebook for you.
If you need support accessing resources and making the most of online collections in your specific subject, please contact your subject librarian. Either email email@example.com or book an appointment via Skype at https://libcal.aber.ac.uk.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org