Where can I get information about / support with drugs or alcohol?

Information on Dyfed Drug and Alcohol Service (DDAS) can be found here http://fis.ceredigion.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/DDAS-Leaflet.pdf

Information can be found on the Wales Drug and Alcohol Helpline website.

(Where can I find that?)

They offer specialist support 24/7 for drug and alcohol problems.


Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk